Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Overwhelmed by life and God right now. Reading for this crazy challenge has made God so real in every second (because I seriously have been reading like constantly just to keep up with my goal), but honestly, so exhausting. There are convictions left and right. Where do I begin?

On a separate note, I'm going to train for a sprint (maybe olympic...depending on how this goes) triatholon in June of 2011. Anyone up to do some running? biking? swimming with me? I've been wanting to do this for a while. I was looking up some stuff on it yesterday and I found a 7 month training schedule. I have 7 months until the end of my anoauxano. So perfect. So here we go.

More on these new developments later :)

1 comment:

  1. do you want to do a really really really slow plan on the running..? :)

    ReplyDelete