Friday, October 15, 2010

mental pictures

Throughout my life I've always had this wish that I could taken pictures of moments I live through, kind of like having a photographer following me around and taking pretty pictures of moments. I mentally take the picture, hang it up, and go back to it from time to time to remember how good God is or how blissful fun moments are or how beautiful an experience was. Unfortunately this wall of pictures is not real, but the mental one is pretty amazing. This week I've had a lot of pictures added to my wall - moments that I will always remember, words people said that will forever strike me. 

M. thank you for the 4 hr talk that encouraged me to seek out discipleship
B. thank you for being vulnerable and allowing me to be your older sister
A. thank you for a dinner where your heart was so clear and apparent
C. thank you for your happiness in the little things in life
L. thank you for your motherly ways though you are younger than me
S. thank you for reminding me many times of who i once was but how God has changed me
I. thank you for your love for family group that is never ceasing
C. thank you for being vulnerable and transparent while sharing, it pushes me to want to go deeper
J. thank you for always treating me like i'm a great older sister, though i am lacking
K. thank you for your heart for people that goes beyond what I can ever imagine
C/O. thank you for laughter- I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.
C. thank you for being my sister that I need to goof and speak truth at all times

These and many more moments take my breath away. God is so good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment