Monday, October 18, 2010

book scouring

My definition of fun has changed a bit since last year, but now a days I long for days when I can go sit at my favorite spot on Kelly Drive with a bag of grapes, a nalgene full of water, and a book. Honestly, I often don't get too far in my reading before I take a nice long nap with the sun beating against my back...but it's the perfect way to spend the afternoon after a God-filled, worship-full morning. 

BUT...

My book list is getting short...therefore, here is where you come in!

If you'd like you can refer back to this post, but generally all suggestions of thought-provoking, or fun, or challenging, or anything that comes with a spine would be alright. :D

ALSO...

I'm looking for an old-school hardback copy of Shadow of the Almighty. And by "looking" I mean I've gone in to every used bookstore I know...so if you happen to stumble into a bookstore...and happen to remember me...I'll pay you back:D


No comments:

Post a Comment