Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Had some things on my mind lately...and they go a little like these quotes/verses.

"To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; To seek Him, the greatest adventure."
-St. Augustine


Jesus said, "God's spirit is on me; he's chosen me to preach the message of good news to the poor, sent me to announce pardon to prisoners and recover of sight to the blind, to set the burdened and battered free, to announce, 'This is God's year to act'."- Luke 4


Though the fig tree does not blossom, and no fruit is on the vines; though the produce of the olive fails and the fields yield no food; though the flock is cut off from the fold and there is no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will exult in the God of my salvation. Habakkuk 3:17-18


My child, eat honey, for it is good, and the drippings of the honeycomb are sweet to your taste. Know that wisdom is such to your soul; if you find it, you will find a future, and your hope will not be cut off. Proverbs 24:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment