Saturday, April 23, 2011

testimony

a certain sister asked me to share my testimony for Easter on my blog and, though, since I received the e-mail I have been writing and re-writing, I have yet to be able to put it all down in to words. I feel like my story has several parts and several major lessons. So while I write away what might be a several post long testimony let me share this with you on this Easter season.

God took me as a broken sinner (Rom 3:23) and cleansed me of my sin on his rugged cross. And though I don't deserve it, he loved me (Rom 5:8), and changed my life and is continuing to change my character. This God has been with me through all of my hurts and pains and though I pridefully want to stand on my own and do it my way, my God has exquisite plans that when I focus on them , they transform my being.

Please know that you don't have to go through life running alone. Pleas know that though it's hard, you will make it through. But most of all, please know that you are loved beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment