Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My dearest B-1:

I'm soooo excited! I've been praying for you, I've been begging God to teach me to lead you, I have been waiting in expectation of the year that our Lord is preparing for us!


Now I know your faces. Now I can pray for you personally. Now I have met you and am geting to know you! 


B-1. be one. 



 And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness. Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common. - Acts 4:31-32


May this be true. May we be prayer warriors. May the Holy Spirit move among us as we meet. May we speak with boldness of our Lord. May we BE ONE in heart and soul as we share these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment