Wednesday, September 1, 2010

move-in

I was just reading C's blog post (who by the way probably has no clue that I even read his blog...maybe a little creepy, but nonetheless) about moving in and it struck me that I will not be moving it.

H will not move into Magee
J will not yell at people for breathing too loudly while studying
R and C will no longer have funny fights
C and K will not be walking with me to church on Sundays
K will not stay up and play Mario with me
M will not have random but super long catch up talks
D will not be baking yummy-ness for my tummy
C will not be singing silly songs or saying "oh ok, ok, arasoo, ok, byyyyyyyeeeeee"
J will not be having talks about what our lives will be like in 20 years outside in the cold
C will not be teaching me all about asian music
J will not be my study "buddy" and sleep the entire time
Y and I will not get to hang out more often
K will not be there for random rants
K will not go to the gym with me
K, C, A, C, K will not have bi-weekly chill/pray time in the penthouse
J will not tell me to have more fun all the time.

Oh man.

H, J, R, C, K, M, D, C, J, C, J, Y, K, K...I miss you guys.

BUT, I truly am sooo excited to hear about the what the future holds for us and the amazing journey God is going to take us on in the next years.

I love you all more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment