Friday, August 13, 2010

warning: this is not a holy post

Every Friday I get these cravings to do things. I feel like weekends have such potential to do so much...and at the end of every weekend I'm slightly disappointed that my mental checklist has not decreased, but only increased. 

BUT

Today is the beginning of 3 weekends sans plans! So here we go...

1. Korean food
2. Bike up the river schulkill trail thing up...far...
3. Go see the magic gardens
4. Put on an apron, clean the house, then make gloriously delicious homemade food
5. Bake
6. go to the art museum to see the renoir exhibit
7. read
8. hang wall art...or just my mirror would be nice too
9. find a doctor/eye doctor/dentist- be an adult (?)
10. farmers market grocery shopping
11. watch a movie
12. organize, print, frame pictures
13. write a few letters
14. catch up with old friends
15. hangout with my roomies

**EDIT**

So I didn't finish everything...but I had such a good weekend. Hanging out with new friends and old friends. Seriously, seeing/talking to old friend is always so refreshing :D
Such a good reminder of God's provision and promise in service today AND we sang my favorite praise song.
This weekend I feel like God was paying special attention to me :D.


2 comments:

  1. LOL admittedly the title caught my eye. we don't always have to write posts that are 'holy.' :p

    GO FOR IT!!! :D happy weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude when i saw the title, i thought you were going to say that on fridays, you get cravings to go out and karaoke/go clubbing/pick up cute boys/etc....but no. aprons, art, and adulthood. -_- priscila, i am disappointed. LOL jkjkjk

    ReplyDelete