Thursday, August 19, 2010

ten thursday thoughts

1. I am so thankful for my gfs. Sisters are such a blessing.
2. Servants meeting in 2 weeks, first FG in 2.5 weeks. EEK. I'm so excited. This is a privilege I savor. I love family group. I really enjoy serving and I can't wait for another year playing, learning and growing with a new group :D. Woohoo for staying in Philly.
3. I'd like that flicker to come soon.
4. I think I'm addicted to ice cream. This may be a problem.
5. Life is getting expensive- I'm thankful for 2 roommates to share the expenses with.
6. I realized today that O. is gone for 6 months- this made me sad- I was just starting to get to know her. Yay for an age with internet and e-mail :D.
7. Ethiopian food is yummy...but messy.
8. Laundry is a pain.
9. Some people are online, but always gone- you should just turn off your computer.
10. C.K. leaves tomorrow morning. I'll miss you in Philly, but Boston is lucky to have you. I'll be praying for you my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment